We at Mount Calvary Preschool believe each child is an individual. Our curriculum encourages children to explore their world through imagination, artistic and musical expression, physical movement, teacher-led activities, and social interaction. All domains of a child’s development are met through our curriculum. We believe that early meaningful relationships with peers and adults benefit a child’s social and emotional development throughout life, and these early relationships also enable a child’s faith formation.
- Hours: 9am-5pm
- Assist co-teacher with curriculum execution and classroom management
- Establish a positive relationship with parents
- Previous childcare or teaching experience preferred.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- 9 or 12 month Part Time position
- Professional Development assistance
- Work Week: Monday-Friday, no weekends
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00+ (open to negotiation)